Press Publishing Assn Submission Guidelines -(Seventh-day Adventist)
- "Publishes books and periodicals with Christian themes. We
produce a full line of materials for children and adults, including
many books dealing with biblical and inspirational topics."
- Parenting Press,
Inc. Submission guidelines
- "Offers useful books that teach practical life skills to parents,
children, and the people who care for them. The books are non-judgmental
in attitude, useful to people with many different value systems, and
full of options rather than “shoulds.” They are short, easily understood,
and present material in a fresh way."
- Pauline Books & Media
(Religious, Catholic) - "As apostles of Jesus Christ, evangelizing
today's world: We are called to holiness by God's living Word and
Eucharist, we communicate the Gospel message through our lives and
through all available forms of media, we serve the Church by responding
to the hopes and needs of all people with the word of God, in the
spirit of St. Paul."
- Peachtree Publishers,
Ltd. Submission guidelines
- "Publishes children's picture and illustrated chapter books,
young adult books, education, parenting, self-help, and health books,
travel and recreational guides about the southeast, nature and outdoors
titles, general gift books, and cookbooks and gardening books with
southern orientation. We do accept original fiction with a southern
flavor, but publish very few titles in this category, seldom more
than one a year."
- Pearl Street
Publishing Submission guidelines
- "Publishes works which will transport the reader to an uplifting
place. These works will not be limited by category. They will sometimes
be reflective, sometimes challenging, sometimes beautiful, sometimes
humorous, sometimes exciting and always compelling."
- Pearson Education
- "Provides educators with elementary-level curriculum and assessment
materials in every medium to motivate learning across a diverse student
population. Our renowned businesses educate millions of students with
quality content, services, and solutions that support educators and
help schools and districts meet new demands for educational performance
Books: (Imprint of Capstone Press) - Nonfiction for
beginning readers for grades PreK-2.
Plus: (Imprint of Capstone Press)
photographic picture books for grades PreK-2.
- Peel Productions Submission guidelines - Non-fiction, primarily
- Pelican Publishing Co.
Inc. Submission guidelines
- "We seek writers on the cutting edge of ideas who do not write
in clichés, or take the old, tired, unimaginative way of foul language
and sex scenes to pad a poor writing effort. We strongly urge writers
to be aware of ideas gaining currency. Hardcover and trade paperback
originals (90%) and reprints (10%) including hardcover, trade paperback,
and mass market."
- Penguin/Putnam Books
- Large publisher publishing under a variety of imprints in a variety
of fiction and non-fiction markets.
- Perfection Learning Corporation
(Educational Publisher) - "A leading publisher of teacher and
student curriculum materials for grades Pre K through 12."
- Perspectives Press
- "A small publisher focusing narrowly on infertility issues
and alternatives, and on adoption and closely related child welfare
issues such as interim (foster) care or psychological services. Our
purpose is to promote understanding of these issues and to educate
and sensitize those personally experiencing these life situations,
professionals who work with such clients, and the public at large."
- Philomel Submission guidelines
- "Philomel, a term for an English nightingale that means literally
"love of learning." The name implied that these books would
be distinguished, beautiful in concept and form, fine enough to be
sought as gifts, and original and handsome enough to be bought by
libraries and schools."
- Pleasant Company Publications
Submission Guidelines - "Serves the
developing interests and intellectual and emotional needs of girls
ages 3-12 through premium, age-appropriate products and experiences
that educate, entertain, reinforce positive social and moral values,
and build self-esteem."
- Polestar Submission guidelines
(Imprint of Raincoast Books, Canadian) - "Produces a wide range
of fiction and non-fiction titles for adults and children."
- Price Stern Sloan Submission guidelines
- "A wide variety of publishing categories, especially children's
books, novelty formats, and humor."
Books - "Big ideas for little people" - See St. Martin's
(Imprint of St. Martin's Press)
- Prometheus Books
- "Thoughtful and authoritative works, leading publisher in philosophy,
popular science, and critical thinking, with an average of 100 new
titles a year."
- Prufrock Press (Educational
Publisher) Submission guidelines
- "A leading publisher of educational teaching materials that
stress the development of creative and critical thinking for gifted
students in grades K through 8."
Submission guidelines - "Publishes
books in the best tradition of old-fashioned quality publishing. Specializes
in books about, or by, people who face and overcome hardships and
obstacles in life (both fictional and nonfictional), and who turn
stumbling blocks into stepping stones."
- Puffin Books Submission guidelines
- "A strong literary tradition and a commitment to publishing
a successful mix of classic children's fiction and the best new literature."
- G.P. Putnam’s Sons Submission guidelines
– “Publishes about fifty trade hardcover books a year for children,
including lively, accessible picture books and some of today’s strongest
voices in fiction.
Join The CBI Clubhouse Children's Writing Community!
"Signaleader.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
2011 Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market
Buy it here!